All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. However, the information is selective and Rakura has not verified the information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. Rakura makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
Neither Himal Tea Industries Pvt. Ltd. or Rakura nor any of its directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website.
Materials on the Rakura website may contain general information about our products and services. Unless otherwise stated in the Rakura website, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement for you to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for your acquisition of Rakura’s products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service of Rakura, please contact Rakura directly. The materials on the Rakura website do not take into account your particular objectives or needs. Rakura recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon the materials on the website or third party material. All applications for credit are subject to Rakura’s normal credit approval criteria applying from time to time.
The Rakura website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“third party websites”). Links to other websites are provided for convenience only and does not represent the endorsement or approval of the operators of third party websites, or the materials on third party websites (“third party material”) or goods or services referred to in them (‘third party products”), or any software downloads available from them, or authorize the reproduction of third party material.
All advertisements, inducements, offers to sell and statements relating to third party products on third party websites are the responsibility of and given by the third party website operator only, not Rakura. Unless otherwise stated on the Rakura website, Rakura does not act on behalf of third party website operators in any capacity. Before considering whether to acquire or continue holding third party products you should endeavor to obtain any relevant Terms and Conditions from the issuer or seller of the same.
Rakura shall determine at its sole and absolute discretion, consent or refusal for any entity to place a link to any part of the Rakura website. You must not create a link to any part of the Rakura website without our prior written consent.
To the extent permitted by law, Rakura makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of materials on the Rakura website or of third party material or third party products; or
- that third party material or materials on the Rakura website do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- that third party material or materials on the Rakura website are free from computer viruses; or
- that access to third party material or materials on the Rakura website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, Rakura is not liable to you for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (including but not limited to legal costs) whatsoever in connection with the materials on the Rakura website or third party material.
You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the Rakura website that could cause damage or harm to the site or in any way impede the security of Rakura’s website. You may not attempt to alter the Rakura website.
Please contact Rakura if you would like to place a link to any part of the Rakura Web Site.
In addition to the other terms outlined in this agreement, any link from your site to Rakura’s site is subject to your site complying with the following conditions:
- You must comply with all relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction
- Your site must not replicate the content of the Rakura site
- You must not frame any part of Rakura’s site
- Your link must be made in good faith and must not be established in a way that blocks or prevents the display of any part of Rakura’s website
- You must not mistakenly imply that Rakura, or any member of the Rakura Group, endorses your product, service or organization.
Your site must not contain the following:
- Illegal, sexually explicit, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or distasteful material
- Content promoting gaming, wagering or betting sites
- Instructions on the manufacture and/or use of illegal drugs, or other dangerous materials
- Material that promotes harassment, hatred or discrimination based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other factor
- Defamatory, disparaging, abusive, threatening or offensive messages (whether aimed at Rakura or a third party)
- False or misleading information about the products and services of Rakura or a member of the Rakura Group.
To the extent permitted by law, any liability of Rakura for a breach of a condition or warranty of any kind is limited at Rakura’s option, to:
- the supply of the goods or services again; or
- the restoration of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or restored.
Copyright in the Material on this Web Site is owned or licensed by the Himal Tea Industries Private Limited.
The Rakura website is only for use by, and any products and services displayed or referred to in it are only available to, Nepalese residents, and may not comply with non-Nepali laws. The use of the Rakura website and to any disputes arising from its use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Nepal and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.